WARNING: A number of Arduino-DGX-XC95 boards have a misprint and their J1 jumper is mirrored! Please, refer to the pictures in this section for the proper jumper configuration.
Description: Arduino-DGX is a PMOD(™) interface compatible Arduino-MEGA based embedded development platform providing configurable signals routing between available PMOD(™) ports and Atmega IO signals. Easy configurable for UART/SPI/GPIO/I2C signal routing. Perfect fly-wire and breadboard prototyping replacement solution.
- CPLD based non-volatile signal routing configuration
- up to 5V signal IO pins tolerant
- embedded JTAG over FTDI programming interface
- standard VHDL/Verilog configurable signal routing
- Arduino MEGA rails compatible pinout including 54 digital IO
- up to 18V unregulated DC input (meant for use with automotive 13.8V battery)
- up to 3A power injection into Arduino power rail (3V3 supply wire only)
- 10 PMOD(™) compatible sockets for modules connectivity
- Complete I2C support including FT2232H
- extended support for UART signals including DTR/DSR/RI/DCD
- Reset and management buttons step-up
- Headers pass-through stackable design
Assembly chains with this board
beware you’ll have to use FT2232H channel B