Description: pmFakeFAN is a PMOD(™) interface compatible module providing FAN emulation for the liquid cooling systems. It pretends like the FAN is installed and is ready for variable rotation emulation to be applied. Frequency is regulated by analog resistor and 555 is producing impulses. PMOD port could be used for frequency observation.
- PMOD(™) socket based frequency delivery
- Resistor based autonomous frequency regulation
- 4 pin PCB->FAN connector (could be lowered to 3 pin)
- 12V based FAN power schematic
- 3V3 compatible LVCMOS for programmable logic
Part number: 309501