Arduino-Atlas-DGX is a PMOD(TM) interface compatible Intel Atlas/Quark based embedded development platform and Arduino-UNO.
AA-DGX provides configurable signals routing between available PMOD(TM) ports and Intel IO signals.
AA-DGX is easy configurable for UART/SPI/GPIO/I2C signal routing. Perfect fly-wire and breadboard prototyping replacement solution.
- CPLD based non-volatile signal routing configuration
- up to 5V signal IO pins tolerant
- embedded JTAG over FTDI programming interface
- standard VHDL/Verilog configurable signal routing
- Arduino UNO rails compatible pinout
- Intel Atlas rails compatible pinout
- up to 18V unregulated DC input (meant for use with automotive 13.8V battery)
- up to 3A power injection into Arduino power rail (3V3 supply wire only)
- 4 PMOD(TM) compatible sockets for modules connectivity
- Complete I2C support including FT2232H
- extended support for UART signals including DTR/DSR/RI/DCD
- Reset and management buttons step-up
- Headers pass-through stackable design
schematic in PDF
Jumper misnamed warning!